MYPE inserted sample data in this example, not to disclose any confidential information.

Client : Renault Nissan Mitsubishi, Renault Digital (Digital Solutions Platform)

Project duration : 4 months

Location : Boulogne-Billancourt

Project background : Design and delivery of a VBA tool to automate regression testing for a major project of Renault Digital 

Development of a tailor-made software system (VBA, SQL) that will automate Regression testing, on a major IT project (Renault "CMDM", Customer Master Data Management). About 70% of the code was sourced, consolidated by ourselves and marginally amended, while we created from scratch the remaining 30%.

Client Benefits :

-successful process automation of all regression testing campaigns (30+ man-days each year)

-improved testing accuracy by 25 to 40% since they are automated

-intuitiveness and the ease of use of the tool (Full screen Excel interface with import options)

vba.PNG

MYPE -pronounce [Maip']- means Make Your Process Easier.

MYPE is a simplifier joint stock company registered with the Paris trade and Companies Register under number 841 625 460  and  located at  214, rue de la Croix Nivert, 75015 Paris.

MYPE is registered with the Paris  Prefecture as a Training Organization under number  11755924475. 

 

if you have any questions, you can contact us at contact@mype-consulting.com or  09 87 17 79 98.

 

Find our brochure  here.

MYPE -pronounce [Maip']- means Make Your Process Easier.

MYPE is a simplifier joint stock company registered with the Paris trade and Companies Register under number 841 625 460  and  located at  214, rue de la Croix Nivert, 75015 Paris.

MYPE is registered with the Paris  Prefecture as a Training Organization under number  11755924475. 

 

if you have any questions, you can contact us at contact@mype-consulting.com or  09 87 17 79 98.

 

Find our brochure  here.

MYPE -pronounce [Maip']- means Make Your Process Easier.

MYPE is a simplifier joint stock company registered with the Paris trade and Companies Register under number 841 625 460  and  located at  214, rue de la Croix Nivert, 75015 Paris.

MYPE is registered with the Paris  Prefecture as a Training Organization under number  11755924475. 

 

if you have any questions, you can contact us at contact@mype-consulting.com or  09 87 17 79 98.

 

Find our brochure  here.

Microsoft-Partner-Network-Logo_transpare

© MYPE.  All rights reserved

  • Facebook - Gris Cercle
  • Twitter - Gris Cercle
  • LinkedIn - Gris Cercle
  • YouTube - Gris Cercle